To say thank you to those who support me on Facebook, I will occasionally offer FREE GIVEAWAYS or run COMPETITIONS through my Facebook page. The rules and conditions of these promotions are as follows:
- To enter FREE GIVEAWAY promotions you must LIKE On A Whim Designs on Facebook and the LIKE or COMMENT on the promotional post. Each like and comment will equal one (1) entry to the competition.
- Winners will be picked at random from likes and comments posted on the promotional post using Woobox Winner Picker.
- Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified.
- Winners will be notified on my On A Whim Designs Facebook page. If winner does not respond within 5 days of notification, another winner will be randomly chosen.
- Once winner has been chosen and notified, winner must contact me to provide a mailing address.
- Any details required (such as postal address for postage of prize, email address and so on) will remain completely confidential and will be deleted from my contacts once promotion is finished and prize has been received. No details will ever be passed on by me to another entity.
- Participants must have an Australian postal address to be eligible to enter.
- Competition will run for the time specified on the Facebook post.
- Any competitions run on my page are run solely by myself and are not in anyway sponsored or affiliated with Facebook.
- All prizes are handmade by me (On A Whim Designs). Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or refunded and are not exchangeable for cash.
- The judge’s decision in any competition run on my page is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- As the organiser of any promotions on my Facebook page I reserve the right to stop/postpone any promotion if I feel there has been any cheating or tampering with the promotion until an investigation has been completed.
- By entering any competition run on my page you are agreeing to abide by the above terms and conditions.
I am a small, hobby run business, and I run promotions on my Facebook page to thank my followers as well as to increase my Facebook base. I am not a large corporation out to fill your page or email with spam, and I am genuinely excited to be able to share my products with my fans/followers. Please be aware that I am not a lawyer, and as such I have written my terms and conditions to the best of my ability! If you have feedback or concerns with these rules, please Contact Me.