Click on a heading to display information
How do I buy items from your site?
Payment is automatically made through Paypal when you order through this site (even if you are not registered with Paypal you can make secure credit card payments through the site). If you prefer to pay via direct deposit, please select the Direct Deposit option at checkout. If paying by Direct Deposit I will start making your order once funds have cleared in my bank account. Once payment has cleared and items are made, I will post your items using Australia Post parcel post (includes tracking).
Postage & Packaging
Postage is automatically added to your cart. Postage is a flat rate $9 within Australia via Regular Post.
All packages are sent as parcels and therefore will include tracking. Tracking information will be forwarded to the customer after parcel has been posted.
**Registered mail is recommended – especially on large orders or with items which can not be reproduced exactly**
Registered mail options provide insurance should your item be lost or damaged in transit and will require signature on delivery. If you would like your parcel registered for an additional $5.00 please go to OTHER JEWELLERY – EXTRAS and select the Registered Post option and add to cart.
International Orders – On A Whim Designs ships within Australia only.
Due to my location in a rural area, I am not able to post every day. I will advise estimated delivery time for your order at time of payment.
I do my best to ensure all items are well packed to reduce chance of damage during postage. If there are any problems please contact me via the Contact page.
Refunds/exchange will be given if an item is faulty/damaged or incorrectly supplied. Item photo forms part of the item description – if you require further information please contact me prior to purchase. I am sometimes unable to supply replacement of the exact same product, due to the original nature of some items.
All stud earrings are finished with hypo-allergenic surgical stainless steel post backs. Hook and hoop earrings are finished with surgical steel hoops and hooks unless otherwise stated in the description.
All earring finishings are nickel free.
Competitions & Giveaways
To say thank you to those who support me on Facebook, I will occasionally offer FREE GIVEAWAYS or run COMPETITIONS through my Facebook page. The rules and conditions of these promotions are as follows:
- To enter FREE GIVEAWAY promotions you must LIKE On A Whim Designs on Facebook and the LIKE or COMMENT on the promotional post. Each like and comment will equal one (1) entry to the competition.
- Winners will be picked at random from likes and comments posted on the promotional post using Woobox Winner Picker.
- Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified.
- Winners will be notified on my On A Whim Designs Facebook page. If winner does not respond within 5 days of notification, another winner will be randomly chosen.
- Once winner has been chosen and notified, winner must contact me to provide a mailing address.
- Any details required (such as postal address for postage of prize, email address and so on) will remain completely confidential and will be deleted from my contacts once promotion is finished and prize has been received. No details will ever be passed on by me to another entity.
- Participants must have an Australian postal address to be eligible to enter.
- Competition will run for the time specified on the Facebook post.
- Any competitions run on my page are run solely by myself and are not in anyway sponsored or affiliated with Facebook.
- All prizes are handmade by me (On A Whim Designs). Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or refunded and are not exchangeable for cash.
- The judge’s decision in any competition run on my page is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- As the organiser of any promotions on my Facebook page I reserve the right to stop/postpone any promotion if I feel there has been any cheating or tampering with the promotion until an investigation has been completed.
- By entering any competition run on my page you are agreeing to abide by the above terms and conditions.
I am a small, hobby run business, and I run promotions on my Facebook page to thank my followers as well as to increase my Facebook base. I am not a large corporation out to fill your page or email with spam, and I am genuinely excited to be able to share my products with my fans/followers. Please be aware that I am not a lawyer, and as such I have written my terms and conditions to the best of my ability! If you have feedback or concerns with these rules, please Contact Me.